Welcome!

Firstly, welcome to my humble blog! It's certainly quite a pleasure to see you here. As you may have already guessed, my blog will be focused on stationery, especially pens. I've always had a thing for pens. I was *that* child in primary school, the one with minimum 20 pens (scented and/or gel, of course) and a multitude of erasers, sharpeners and pencils all shoved into a bulging pencil case. That was me, and it still is, actually.

There is something therapeutic about holding a fine writing instrument in your hand, with your favourite notebook in front of you (a good old lined Pukka Pad for me, actually) and relishing the instant you put pen to paper. Gently put your hand down, watching carefully as the pen makes contact with the paper, blotting slightly as you make your first stroke. Simply mesmerising, I say. Howver, it isn't always mesmerising. Sadly, you can get a dodgy pen, one that looked promising but turned out to be anything but, or you can buy a pen which all the critics were simply raving about, but it didn't quite live up to its expectations. Unfortunately, those things can happen and I only know this too well. As much as I want to think that all pens are good, some pens are just more good than others, which is why I decided to start this blog. The idea is to review stationery (mainly pens) I come across, and hopefully I'll be able to guide you in your journey in finding the perfect pen and to tell you which ones aren't.

Have a nice day, and I hope I'll see you around again, either here or on Twitter! (@pentupreviews) :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uni Jetstream 0.7

Papermate Flair! Felt Tip Pen